Reports to: Controller
FLSA Status: Full‐time; non‐exempt
Compensation: $50K‐$55K (annual)
Schedule/Location: M‐F / IN‐Office KAPA
The Precision Aircraft Management Accounting Associate will support the CFO, Leadership Team, and Management Clients with financial information by accurate and timely recording of operational expenses and maintaining data integrity in both the operational and accounting systems. The Accounting Associate will perform general Human Resources administrative duties.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning and understanding the business
- Anticipation and support for team members
- Focused, with productive time management.
- Full trip/crew expenses management to include accurate accrual‐based cost accounting.
- Tracking and calculating of fuel costs and other metrics.
- Administer cash reimbursements and manage petty cash control processes
- Record prepaid charter invoices; assist in post-trip invoicing
- Assist in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Administer employee on‐boarding paperwork and enrollments; update shared information documents
- Administer employee change forms and general recordkeeping/file management
- Administer employee exit checklist; update shared information documents
- Assist with recruiting processes
- Previous experience in an accounting role required.
- Previous experience in an HR admin role preferred.
- Formal education in accounting preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Industry‐specific experience preferred but not required
Apply using the form on this page, or email resume and supporting documents to email@example.com