Precision is seeking a qualified Challenger 300 PIC. The airplane will be operated part 135 for the owner and charter clients.
- Airline Transport pilot certificate
- First class medical certificate
- Must live within 2 hours of KAPA (Denver area)
- 3000 hours total time
- 500 turbine PIC
- Typed and current in the Challenger 300
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft.
These requirements may be adjusted based on the candidate’s quality/ type of overall experience.
Please be prepared to provide references and submit to FAA/DOT background/drug screening. Strong preference given to individuals who are typed and current. Please list the date of last training
Apply using the form on this page, or email resume and supporting documents to email@example.com