Precision is seeking qualified Citation XL PIC’s. The aircraft will be operated Part 135 with 5 pilots in rotation.
- Airline Transport pilot certificate
- First class medical certificate
- 3,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC time
- 500 PIC multi-engine turbine
- Must live within 2 hours of a major airport
- Typed and current in the Citation XL
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft.
These requirements may be adjusted based on the candidates quality/ type of overall experience.
Please be prepared to provide references and submit to FAA/DOT background/drug screening. Strong preference given to individuals who are typed and current. Please list the date of last XL training