We are looking for a Citation XLS PIC based at KAPA. The candidate must live in, or be willing to relocate to the Denver area.
The aircraft is currently operated under Part 91 and Part 135. Much of the schedule is known in advance. There is a 48 hour call out policy, giving the pilot the discretion to accept or deny last minute requests for flights within the 48 hour window.
Please be prepared to provide references and submit to FAA/DOT background checks. Strong preference given to individuals who are typed and current in the XLS.
- Airline Transport pilot certificate
- First class medical certificate
- 3,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC time
- 500 PIC multi-engine turbine
- Typed and current in the XLS
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft.
Please list the date of last XLS training if applicable.