We are looking for Hawker 850XP PICs based at KAPA. The candidate must live in, or be willing to relocate to the Denver area.
The aircraft is currently operated under Part 91 and Part 135. Much of the schedule is known in advance. There is a 48 hour call out policy, allowing the pilot to accept or deny last-minute requests for flights within the 48-hour window.
Please be prepared to provide references and submit to FAA/DOT background checks. Strong preference is given to typed and current individuals in the Hawker.
- 500 hours total time minimum
- Airline Transport pilot certificate
- First-class medical certificate
- 3,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC time
- 500 PIC multi-engine turbine
- Typed and current in the Hawker 850XP
- Have at least one year of experience as a FAR part 135 pilot of an aircraft.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Owner and Charter flights
- Depending on the qualification of the pilot selected, we will set up a dual PIC or PIC/SIC flight deck.
Please list the date of your last Hawker training event if applicable.
Apply using the form on this page, or email resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org